S-871 30 HÄRNÖSAND
OFFER EXTREME SNOWMOBILE SOUTH LAPPLAND – VILHELMINA AREA
New built Wilderness Restaurant with 50 seats.
1 person/snowmobile. Professional English speaking snowmobile guides. Accommodation at Krontjärn in the woods of Vilhelmina and in cottages, full board. An exhilarating week of extreme snowmobile with a lot of adrenaline kicks.
Suggested period: December - April.
Program: 4 days snowmobile tour,5 nights,6 days inclusive arrival and departure day.
Special requirements: a good physical condition and previous snowmobile experience.
Day 1: Arrival at Vilhelmina airport where one of our professional guides will welcome you. Receive your thermal clothes (snowmobile overalls, boots, gloves and helmet).Briefing on how to drive the snowmobile as well as basic security information. Drive from the airport to Krontjärn a cosy place in the woods of Vilhelmina, about 45 minutes through the forests. Dinner and briefing about the itinerary for the coming days.
We take care of the luggage and bring it to Krontjärn.
Day 2: Breakfast. Snowmobile safari-ride towards the mountains of Borgafjell Mountains – South Lappland. Wilderness Lunch break. Accommodation in a cottage. Sauna. Dinner. Relaxing evening.
Day 3 : Breakfast. Safari through the mountains of Borgafjell Mountains, Klimpfjäll and Marsfjället. Lunch at Klimpfjäll. Accommodation in a cottage. Sauna. Dinner. Relaxing evening.
Day 4 : Breakfast. Snowmobile ride towards the mountains of Kittelfjäll. Wilderness lunch break. Accommodation in a cottage. Dinner. Relaxing evening.
Day 5 : Breakfast. Safari towards Dikanas. Wilderness lunch break. Accommodation in
a cottage. Dinner. Relaxing evening.
Day 6: Breakfast and departure.
1) Snowmobiles: Ex. 600 IQ Shift, 600 IQ Touring,600 RMK: /person. Minimum of 4 persons and maximum of 10 persons.
2) Snowmobiles: Ex. 600 RR, 800 Dragon SP,800 RMK, 800 Assault:
Minimum of 4 persons and maximum of 10 persons.
Day 5: activities on our private ice track with ice driving (car, quad bike and crosscart) instead of snowmobile safari. No additional costs.
Special note: In case there is too little snow there will be no transfer by snowmobile from the airport to our base camp Krontjärn.
Accommodation in cottages and Krontjärn(double room, all the meals) rent of the snowmobiles (1 person/snowmobile), gasoline, the thermal overalls, boots, gloves, helmet and the services of a professional English speaking guide, use of the sauna and the hot tub.
Not included :
The flight tickets to/from Vilhelmina via Stockholm(Arlanda). Note even the possibility to go by flight from several main airports in Germany directly to Arvidsjaur Airport – see our www.reisen-nach-lappland.com.
Travel/ health/cancellations/luggage/repatriation insurances, beverages and expenses for personal items.
Payment: pre-payment of 30% at booking by international bank transfer. The remaining 70 % must be made no later than 40 days before the arrival date.
Cancellations: no later than 40 days before arrival date = reimbursement of prepaid amount minus 15%.Only written cancellations will be accepted (email or letter).After 40 days before arrival date = no reimbursement.
Travel and health insurance is compulsory.
Snowmobile/quad bike/crosscart/rally car: 18 is the minimum age to drive. Valid driving license required. Below that age you will sit as a passenger. An excess for damages to the vehicles will be invoiced in case of accidents: SEK 5000/damaged vehicle. (550 Euros).
IHL - SA Event cannot be held responsible for cancellations/changes or any other modifications in the programs due to extreme, sudden or severe weather changes/conditions.
IHL - remains at your disposal to help you to choose your flights.
General rules: To participate to all our activities you must not be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
More information on request – look even at www.reisen-nach-lappland.com for more ideas.
“ KÅTA” with two double rooms.
The SOUTH LAPPLAND AREA is one of the best areas in the world for SNOWMOBILE SAFARIS!
Best greetings from IHL Incentive House Lappland Incoming tour operator North Scandinavia since 1983. 2015-04-27
Best greetings from
IHL Incentive House Lappland
Incoming tour operator North Scandinavia since 1983.